1. How did you feel before losing weight?
In the past, Lisa wasn't living the life she had deserved. From feeling sluggish, exhausted and having unregulated hormones.
2. What sort of health conditions did you have due to the weight (if any)?
Another annoying part of the weight was the high anxiety she experienced because of it. It was to a point she had to take medication.
When dealing with weight, the body tends to underperform, and even worse, damage. These constant feelings lead to Lisa's big change.
3. What is the one thing or many things at once that made you realize its time to change
In quotes, her breaking point was,"I was sick and tired of being sick and tired".
4. What was the biggest struggle you went through while losing weight?
For Lisa, she found that she got through weight loss with not much struggle. Thankfully due to her supportive program she was able to stay motivated throughout the process. The important part is that she was able to focus on the positive changes with her body instead of only looking at the numbers on the scale.
This is a smart approach. Way too often we might find ourselves stressing about the number that appears on the scale instead of how what the health benefits are.
A good approach to deal with this is to pay more attention to what you look like instead of the direct number on the scale.
5. Did anything impact you to make it harder to lose weight?
Lisa states that nothing had made her journey difficult, in fact, thanks to her caring and supportive group, she kept going.
6. What kept you motivated throughout the weight loss?
Lisa's motivation stemmed from her caring community. Along with their postive effects on her, the benefits were pouring in. She felt more energetic, had better sleep, improved mood, and could get off her anxiety medication. But motivation wasn't the only thing...
"I learned quickly that I couldn't rely on motivation alone- That I had to be disciplined to my routine and make it a habit."
7. How much weight did you loose in total?
Lisa had lost a stunning 40 pounds off her body.
8. How do you feel now after losing the weight?
After shedding the pounds of, Lisa reports that she feels "Incredible, confident, healthy, great relationship with food, energetic, sleep great, have better mental focus."
9. Did any health problems go away once you lost the weight?
Alongside all those outstanding benefits, she also was able to get rid of anxiety, now not having to rely on medication like in the past.
10. How is your confidence now?
Lisa's confidence has skyrocketed thanks to her disciplined and successful weight loss.
11. What is one thing you couldn’t do before weight loss that you can do now?
In the past Lisa was unable to do high intensity workouts without changes to aid her, now she can do exercise without any limits.
12. What did you learn about yourself throughout the journey?
"That I am capable, strong, worthy, and that all it takes is self love, grace, and forward motion. I gave up trying to be perfect and trying to deprive myself and instead focused on progress, mindset and fueling my body properly."
A real person to follow up with you every day during your fasts - only $29.99 per month. Free trial, No credit card needed.