1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1-2 large eggs (beaten)
2 tbsp of cream cheese
½ tsp of garlic powder
1/3 cup of coconut flour (or) ¾ cup almond flour
Low-carb sauce of your choice
Toppings of your choice
- Preheat the oven the 218 degrees C (425 degrees F)
- Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1.5 minutes and stir the mixture at an interval of every 30 seconds to get a well-combined smooth texture.
- Stir in the flour (almond or coconut flour) and garlic powder to the cheese mixture. Feel free to microwave the mixture a little longer if the dough isn’t soft enough.
- Stir in the beaten eggs and knead the dough with your hands or with a spatula. Remember to use only one large egg if your choice of flour is coconut. If you use almond flour to make your dough, add in two large eggs.
- Once your dough is formed, place it over a piece of parchment paper. Roll it to give it the desired shape and thickness (about ¼” to 1/5” thick) .
- Transfer this dough to a baking sheet and use a fork to gently poke holes over the dough to prevent bubbling.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes until the dough turns golden brown on the bottom and its edges.
- Flip the pizza crust and top it with your favourite low-carb pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and other delicious ingredients.
- Bake the pizza for an extra 7-8 minutes to melt the topped cheese.
- Garnish with oregano or chilli flakes. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional information per serving (serving size = 1 slice = 1/8th of the pizza)
Calories – 117
Fat – 8g
Protein – 7g
Total carbs – 4g
Net carbs – 2g
Fiber – 2g